Sunday 13 August 2017

What are the things that make you happy sometimes in a day?

 
What are the things that make you happy sometimes in a day?

In such a lovely day, of course I would like a chocolate drink while enjoying the nice view. Oh my, it is so refreshing!

source: google images


But sometimes for me, of course I have the things that make me happy in a day. You want to know what?


source: google images


Firstly, it is my drawing book. I really loves drawing but sometimes I don’t have any ideas what to draw so I need my internet to find some inspirations or ideas what to draw. After I’m done with that, I like to take a picture and start to upload it in instagram. So, my drawing book, pen artline, and pencil of course part of my things that make me happy in a day that I have a mood to draw.

When I have a mood to watch a drama or movie, of course it will make my day be more happier if I could do it without any errors or problems. I prefer to download every drama or movie that I want to watch it because I don’t like to get stuck when watching it. It spoil my mood sometimes. Seriously, ughh!

Sometimes when I’m really excited to write, of course blog can bring happiness to me in a day. You know when you have an idea or story or everything that you want to share then you have a time to do it, it is feel wonderful! Yes! I got to do it! Finally people will read mine and I can share it! Hahah. That’s what I feel. Decorate and update my blog is the thing that make me happy in a day.

Food!

Yesss! Food is a priority in a day. But not all food can really gives you real happiness. For me, when I could eat something that I really craving, I think it is a real happiness. Haha. Each day of course you have different taste and would like to try anything, am I right? Yahhh, so for today what you are craving for? I’m really craving ice-cream right now! I could imagine chocholate ice cream is sparkling in my head right now. Hahaha

So…

Actually, there are many things that make you happy in a day right? So, for me as today, all these are make my day more wonderful, happy, and lovely because I could do that by today as my task list. Journal also is a best thing to do. Have a try!

So guys, how about you? Would you want to share yours with me? Please, comment it below. I want to know too.

Thank you for reading and enjoy your day.

No comments: